I heard a thing like musium, Berliner Kunstsalon, from that previous gallery. And I went there.
!! befor the salon, I saw a gallery on the car(track?)! the artist live in berlin and köln, half and half. he said the next salon is so great fantastic with litle bit exciting. Oooo.
it was the fact. that kunstsalon was sooooooo nice for me.
i saw a woman with cloth made from materials like a condorm. beautiful.
And i entered "DIE HUETTE" meens small house. in that, I don't write what I saw.
http://www.diehuette.org
and at undergraund. I saw & heard a music with stone, water and somethings i cannot explain. that artist tald me that tonight he have a jam session with other plyer at small place. why not to get there. that was so cute and funy noises. i was so glad because such a music exist. sometimes i felt from music also in japan.
and many other works atracted me strongly.
I got several things I want to do about the painting and music. when I get back at tokyo. I will be busy. many things I want to do, waiting.
Now i am goin to Warsaw (poland).
my business in europa is over. i will just enjoy travel.
2008年11月3日月曜日
Die huette, Berliner kunstsalon, Simon Berz & Klaas Huebner