2008年11月14日金曜日

Eastern Europa

I have wanted to get Ukreine and Romania since long time ago. Ukreine is unknown by me about anythings and I guess it's amazing in no reasons. And in Romania, there are plastic money. I saw it in China. A turist showed me it. That's why i wanted it.

Ukreine peaple don't speak english. And quilil script. I cannot read them. Therefore Travering was so hard for me. Especialy getting train ticket was too dificult. I wanted a train ticke but the ticket was for a bus.

anyway Kamiyanetz Podilsky is so good. I don't understand why it's not so famous. Peaple are friendly, beautifl villege, many broken castls and houses, smell of wood-fire, bridge on the deep valley that have a small Orthodox-church made from wood, and good beers. In addtion to very cheap. I recomend everyone to get there(with dicthionary)

And I went to Moldova. It's amazing! Great and stupid! I got many friends there. But a Police (or fake Police) required me money. I did't. And then they take me to the polece office (or fake office, I think so). I saw a jail with jailed person who looks tired. It looked just kiding or joke. Funy thing. But I don't wanna wast my time. I little bit got anger. They don't speake english. After 15 minuts interview that I couldn't understand, I got free. And I saw that jail without the person.

Now I am in Bucharest. I got on the fuckin' expensive taxi. I'll be carefull.

Next I'll get at Veriko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. And then from Istanbul to Tokyo.