2009年3月19日木曜日

錯覚しやすいこと

ぼくは頼まれて描くのじゃないなら、描きたい時に描きます。

描きたいけど何を描いていいかわからないときは、描きたいという気持ちを持ちたいだけなので本当の描きたい気持ちとは違います。描きたい錯覚です。
だから、そういうときも描きません。

もしそのままずーっと描かないのだとしても、それでいいのです。
才能がなかったというだけのことです。

他のあそびをして時間つぶせばよい。

描きたい気持ちは才能だけれども、描きたいきもちになりたい気持ちは才能ではなくただのあこがれだと思っています。
よく聞く話しです。
ぼくもそういうときあります。

そういうときに、描くことをやるべきことのように感じています。
だれと約束した訳でもないのに。

描く気持ちになりたい気持ちと、描きたい気持ちの違いがここにでます。
もちろん絵にもでる。
ぼくもそうだったので、そういう人を見るとはやく気付けばいいのにと思う。

あるいは、描いて見返りを得たい気持ちがあれば、見返りを得やすい作画をできるならすればいい。
できないなら、それは学ぶことが出来る。
でも描きたい気持ちにさせてくれる人を見つけたら絶対に逃がしてはいけない。



During a period when I don't have any order, I do painting when I want to do painting.

When I want to do painting but don't know what I should do painting of, I want to want to do painting. It's error of sense.
So, I don't paint with such a feeling.

Even if I don't paint forever, it's no problem.
It mean that I don't have talents on it any more.

To want to paint is talent exactly. But to want to want to paint is not a talent but just longing for talent.
Such a story is often told to me.
But sometimes I am like that.

During that, even though I don't have orders, I feel I should do painting of something.

That is a difference between "to want to paint" and "to want to want to paint".
It influence works.
I hope one who is in such a thing will get aware about it. Because I've been in same thing.

If you want to get returns for painting, and if you are able to paint for getting returns, then you do so, and else you can learn it.
However if you find out one who make you want to paint, don't lose him.