こないだたきぐちさんにザイルの昇り降りを教えてもらってすごく興奮した。そしてザイルで遊びたくってしかたがない。夢の中でもザイルでブランコしてた。人が猿だった頃の樹上生活的野生の部分が揺り起こされたのかもしれない。ねてもさめてもザイルのことが頭から離れない。これは病気だ。そういえば前にはせさんが似たような症状を言ってた。彼は仕事でブランコに乗らない日は家でハーネスを履いて柱からぶら下がるのだと言った。ブランコに乗らないと体がむずむずすると言った。まさに今のぼくはその状態だ。風邪をひいたようなぼーっとした状態も相まってもうがまんの限界なので公園で治療した。風邪がうつったしまやんも天気がいいのでついてきてくれた。この治療が効いたのかどうかはわからないが次はブランコをつくろうと思った。次の個展はブランコかもしれない爆
The other day I was taught by Takiguchi haw to descend/ascend on a rope, and I was so excited. and now I cannot be patient to play with rope. I was on a rope in the dream these mornings. I wonder if it has woke my wild instincts as we were ape on a tree. I cannot get it off my mind every second. This is an illness. I recalled that once Hase had describe his symptoms similar to this. He had said that if he didn't on the swing on job, he put the harness on and then do swing home after job. He had said he feel his body itchy without the swing. That is same as me. Same symptom. I couldn't stand anymore. So I treated medically at a park. Shimaya(wife) came with me. I don't know the effect from this medical treat but next, I will make a swing. The swing could be my next solo show? lol


2014年4月29日火曜日
ある朝