ジョンケージのはなしとかつくることのはなしをたくさんきいた、えいがから。すばらしいないようだった。
CDできくのじゃなくてライブでしかつたわらないことをかんがえさせられた。さらにもっと奥のほうで感じるたり考えたりしそうです。
たこやきをしながらみた。ベニしょうがをいれすぎたのでのどがかわきます。
知識の洪水はだいきらいだけど、実践をともなう知識はたのしい。
中国の作曲家がかっこいいことを言った。
If you don't have any purpose then you will be slave to technique.
If you have a purpose then you are master of technique.
みたいなことを言ってた。ナイス!
きょうはプールに行った。ついにクロールで水をつかまえた。夏の遠泳に間に合いそうだ。
平泳ぎでもいいのだけど、長距離をおよぐときは少しの効率の差も大きい時間の差になるからクロールが平泳ぎくらい楽にできるよになっておきたいと思ったから練習しています。
こないだクロッキー会に久しぶりに行った。
思ったより手が動いた。もっと手が忘れていると思ったのだけど。まだ大丈夫だった。クロッキーじゃなくても手を使っているからだろうか。そしてやっぱりだいこうふんしてたのしかった。ぼくはクロッキーがじょうずだとおもう。クロッキー展をやろうとおもう。
I saw a movie on toy piano. I heard many story on John Cage and on making somethings from the movie. The contents was great.
Their story made me think about things that can be told only by live performance, not by listening to CD.
I saw it, doing TAKOYAKI. Do you know it? It's a kind of food, and is made from flour , eggs, water, and boiled octopus, and some kinds of flavor. And it's made into ball form. Then I made it too salty. So I got thirsty.
I don't like too much knowledge like flood, but I prefer knowledge obtained by putting it into practice.
In that film, a chinese composer said cool thing.
"If you don't have any purpose then you will be slave to technique. But if you have a purpose then youcan be master of technique."
...something like that, he said. Nice!
I went to a swimming pool today. At last I catch up water in the crawl.
I will participate a open-water swim meet. I'm good at breast or back stroke but not crawl. In the meet, breast or back is OK but I think crawl is best efficient in long distance if i be uset to it.
The other day, I went to a nude-croquis session after so long.
( "croquis" means quick drawing of a livemodel.)
My hand worked better than I've thought. I've thought tha my hand forgot how draw a body lines, but it still work well. I think it was caused I use my both hands also in abstract drawings. And I've known I get excited in qroquis. soo fun, I think I am good at croquis. I will do croquis-show.
2009年5月5日火曜日
トイピアノの映画をみた Margaret Leng Tan