2010年2月26日金曜日

旅行の記録 Istanbul Turkey

(2008年秋の旅行の記録です)

ヴェリコタルノボから、サムエルとエミリと三人でイスタンブル行きの寝台電車のった。言葉ゲームをした。エミリは social artist だからかゲームをいっぱい知ってる。サミュエルはイスタンブルでサーフィンができるといいなと言った。

ぼくは凄く音楽に飢えていた。それで寝ている時に電車の音がものすごくよくて、みんなを起こして教えたかったけれどやめた。そして今回は電車の音楽を録音した。それは人間的なミニマルミュージックだった。奏者はたぶん6人くらいだったと思う。誰かがミスをすると、そのミスは繰り返された。そのあとみなの演奏は盛り上がった。あるいは全員でテンポを落として消え入りそうにもなるがゆっくりでもその演奏は終わりが無かった。そんな素敵な音楽を聴きながら、気温が上がっているのを感じた。

朝。買っておいたヨーグルトとビールを飲んだ。電車から見るイスタンブルの町は都会だった。高層マンションをたくさん見た。終点に近づくと建物は小さくなった。終点近くの地中海側は、スラムみたいに見えた。

つづく


( this is a note of travel in the autumn 2008 )
I got into a night train from Velikotarnovo to Istanbul with Samuel and Emili. We played some games with words. Emili knows many games, may be cause of social artist. Samuel said wanna do surfing in Istanbul.

Im really starving for music. So I heard so nice music from sound of the train noise when I almost sleep. I thought I should wake up them and let 'em listen to the music but I didn't. Then this time I recorded the music. It's really beautiful and humanly minimal musik. I think players were about six. If a player made a mistake, he repeated it. Then music became exciting. And then tempo became slow down about to end but not. The music had never end.
I felt it's getting warmer during listening to such a nice music.

In the morning I drunk a yogurt and beer I bought. The scenery of Istanbul from train window looked big city. I saw many high buildings. But houses were getting smaller as the end approached. The town near by terminal along the mediterranean looked like a slum.

be continued..